- Activity Report 2020 & 2021
- IFPA Directors’ Report 2020
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2018 Financial Statements
- 2017 Financial Statements
- 2016 Financial Statements
- 2015 Financial Statements
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
Early abortion care during the COVID-19 public health emergency in Ireland: Implications for law, policy, and service delivery (2021) by Alison Spillane (IFPA), Maeve Taylor (IFPA), Dr Caitriona Henchion (IFPA), Róisín Venables (IFPA) and Dr Catherine Conlon (Trinity College School of Social Policy). Published in the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Unfinished Business: achieving sexual and reproductive health and rights for all (2020). A report on the IFPA’s November 2019 Civil Society Dialogue event of the same name, with a comprehensive sexual and reproductive health and rights glossary, a report on the Nairobi Summit ICPD25 and the text of the commitments of the Irish government to the acceleration of the fulfilment of sexual and reproductive health and rights that were delivered at the Nairobi Summit.
- The Irish Journey: Removing the shackles of abortion restrictions in Ireland (2020) By Maeve Taylor (IFPA), Alison Spillane (IFPA) and Professor Sir Sabaratnam Arulkumaran (St George’s, University of London). Published in Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology Volume 62, January 2020.
- The IFPA at 50, a commemorative brochure outlining our five decades of work for the implementation of the highest attainable standard of sexual and reproductive health and rights in Ireland.
- Sexual Health and Asylum (2010). Handbook for people working with women seeking asylum in Ireland
- Improving the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Most At Risk Adolescents (2010). Report of a study tour of Irish parliamentarians, journalists and IFPA representatives to Bolivia
- The Irish Journey – Women’s Stories of Abortion (2000). This ground-breaking book details authentic first hand accounts, by Irish women, of their experiences of abortion
- Pro Life? The Irish Question (1993). By Michael Solomons, founding member of the Irish Family Planning Association
- Submission on safe access zones to the Oireachtas Health Committee – October 2022
Submission to the Review of the operation of the Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Act 2018
- Submission to the UN Human Rights Council in relation to Ireland’s second examination under the Universal Periodic Review (UPR)- March 2021
- Submission to the Department of Health Working Group on Access to Contraception – August 2019
- Submission on direct provision to the Oireachtas Committee on Justice and Equality – May 2019
- Submission to the NCCA review of Relationships and Sexuality Education – February 2019
- Submission to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Education and Skills review of sexual health and relationship education – April 2018
- Statement to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Eighth Amendment – November 2017
- Submission to the UN Committee Against Torture – June 2017
- Submission to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women – January 2017
- Submission to the Citizens’ Assembly on the Eighth Amendment – December 2016
- Submission to the UN Human Rights Council in relation to Ireland’s second examination under the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) – September 2016
Please contact us for earlier submissions.