Become a Member
Join Ireland’s Leading Voice on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
If you support the mission of the IFPA, we invite you to support our work by becoming a member.
Types of membership: organisation (€50 per year), waged (€25 per year) and unwaged (€10 per year).
- Be part of Ireland’s leading voice for sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Demonstrate your commitment to the promotion of sexual and reproductive rights and health in Ireland and throughout the world
- Inform our work, policies and strategies
- Take part in our events
- Support our campaigns
- Attend our annual AGM (put forward and vote on motions, nominate and vote for IFPA Board Members)
- Access to our expertise on sexuality and health
Membership is subject to approval. Please complete the form below and we will contact you with further details.
The IFPA is both a charity and a limited company registered in accordance with Irish law.
Please note that the fields marked with ‘*’ in the form below are mandatory.
I have read the IFPA Mission Statement and agree to support the work and aims of the Association. I apply for membership of the IFPA and agree to pay an annual subscription until such time as my membership shall cease. Membership can be ceased by contacting the IFPA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.