The Irish Family Planning Association (IFPA) is Ireland’s leading sexual health charity. We provide a comprehensive range of services on a non-profit basis specifically designed to promote sexual health and support reproductive choice, including high quality medical, pregnancy counselling and education and training services. The IFPA is an equal opportunities employer.
The Irish Family Planning Association (IFPA) is recruiting doctors (one, two or three days a week) for its clinic in Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1 and/or The Square, Tallaght. The doctors will provide sexual and reproductive health services in accordance with best medical practice.
The doctors will:
- Advise clients and provide all forms of contraception.
- Advise clients on unintended pregnancy & provide early medical abortion care
- Provide cervical & STI screening
- Diagnose, give advice and appropriate referral on medical gynaecology such as treatment for menstrual disorders, menopausal problems, pelvic pain and infertility
- Diagnose and give advice and appropriate referral for problems in early pregnancy, e.g. miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy
- Analyse all medical screening results and follow up on clinical investigations appropriately.
Training in long-acting reversible contraceptive methods and early medical abortion care will be provided if necessary.
- Irish Medical Council registration
- Medical defence insurance
- Certificate in contraception
- Registered smeartaker
To apply, send a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “doctor recruitment”.
Terms & Conditions:
€104,000 per annum for a 35 hour working week plus an additional Saturday supplement.
No unsociable hours.