The IFPA has been offering training for medical professionals since 1977.
Our Contraception Foundation Course for Nurses and Midwives provides the knowledge and skills to deliver a family planning service of high medical standard.
- Caters to the specific needs of nurses and midwives
- Consists of theoretical and practical training
- Facilitated by IFPA Medical Director with input from field experts
- Delivered over two days: 1.5 days theoretical training and half day practical training
- Takes place in Dublin city centre location
- Approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, Level 1
- €400 (to be paid on submission of application form, cancellation fees apply)
Our next Contraception Foundation Course for Nurses and Midwives will take place in Autumn 2017.
For queries, email email@example.com or phone the IFPA Head Office on 01 6074456.